1. Update your files
To update from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0, download the update from the link in the mail. You can also download a full installation archive from your Paddle e-mail download link. Don’t forget to create a backup of the files and your database.
1. Replace your files with the files from the update archive.
2. Edit application\config\config.php and change (line 139) from:
$config['composer_autoload'] = FALSE;
$config['composer_autoload'] = FCPATH . '/vendor/autoload.php';
2. Update your database
Bloxby version 1.3.0 includes a number of changes to the main database. In order to implement these changes, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Edit /application/config/migration.php (line 14) and set “$config[‘migration_enabled’]” to TRUE
- Open a browser and navigate to http://[yourdomain.com]/migrate. Replace [yourdomain.com] with your actual domain name.
The database will now be updated and you will be redirected to your /sites page.
- Edit /application/config/migration.php (line 14) and set “$config[‘migration_enabled’]” to FALSE
- All set
Don’t forget to force refresh (Ctrl+F5) Bloxby pages since browsers like to cache js and styles.