We like to offer our customers a lot of preset images for use, so we like to categorize them and searched for a simple way. For that we modified "application/modules/shared/views" in that way, that you can create folders in "images", which are displayed as tabs. Have a look:
Step by step instruction to get it work:
1. Download the attached zip file
2. Extract it on your desktop
3. Upload the file "_imageLibrary.php" to "applications/modules/shared/views"
4. Now you can create folders in "images" which are displayed as tabs
BTW: By using an view override this mod is update safe. But be aware, if the original file is modified, the mod must be adjusted, to.
- This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Andrew Ozols. Reason: Moved to the new section
Replies only viewable for logged in users
The topic ‘DMT MODIFICATION: subgalleries by folder in image library’ is closed to new replies.